January 26, 2012

'shop my closet' party

just about two weeks ago, andrea of he calls me wifey asked me to take photos for her 'shop my closet' event. i met andrea about 4 months ago at our church women's retreat and consequentially started following her on instagram and following her fabulous blog. let me tell you, that woman is full of style, so when she proposed hosting a little party for her friends after cleaning out her closet, i was so game.

when she asked me to photograph the event, i was even more excited - & so flattered! the evening was such a success, and i walked away with 2 cardigans, 2 sweaters, a fancy top, 2 pairs of shoes, and earrings for only $40!

amongst lots of laughing and picking out fun clothes and accessories for us we munched on some delicious hors d'ouevres (best hors d'ouevres table i've ever enjoyed), and shopped the night away.

thank you so much to andrea for asking me to photograph her event and for hosting such a spectacular evening! i can't wait for the next one ;]









  












 

check out her take on the event over HERE & see a few more snapshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment