hey world. enter my spastic mind.
- first day of school outfits are SO overrated.
- cal state needs to create a bike line. walkers are ob-liv-i-ous.
- i am taking 5 upper-division classes, an honors class, & 3 capstones. shoot me, shake me, say your good-byes.
- 2 of my classes are in the same rooms i had last semester...interesting.
- tonight, i had my first class in LA1...that building always mystified me...now i know, it's pretty cool.
- in the past 3 months i've taken laundry home, couch surfed, & officially taken a night class. college-esque i think?
- college professors clearly don't collaborate with each other, because there is NO way i can read 8 novels & text readings. i'm going to officially die.
- speaking of, a few of my resolutions have been challenged in the past month: stay on top of class readings, don't avoid confrontation, go to bed at a reasonable hour, & more. goodness, it's only january...
- the verse "charm is deceptive & beauty is fleeting" has been rolling through my mind...what's on the inside is worth so much more.
- i have a serious blog coming up, i promise...but as of right now, i'm losing my mind. plain & simple.
wish me luck as i go down in a blaze of glory this spring.
oh and p.s. teacher crushes never get old. hello noah calhoun in. the. flesh.